We welcome your comments, opinions and reactions to posts on the Libraryhack website. By submitting comments you agree that they will be subject to the following conditions.
- are open to all
- will be available online as posted
- will be moderated by NSLA Library staff
- should be relevant to the specific post or record to which they are attached.
We reserve the right to remove comments if they have content that:
- is abusive
- is off-topic
- contains personal and/or cultural attacks or insults
- promotes hate of any kind
- is offensive in nature or contains offensive language
- is spam
- is potentially libellous
- contains plagiarised material
- contains commercial content
- is detrimental in any way
Contributors may be suspended or banned from making submissions where there have been repeated breaches of the user comments conditions.
All blog comments are filtered through spam filtering technology. The spam-filtering technology isn’t perfect, and from time to time it flags legitimate emails (false positives). If you find that your comment isn’t immediately displayed, it may have been erroneously flagged as spam. Comments, tags and reviews may not be made available immediately. Please contact us to follow up on the status of your submission if it does not display after 24 hours.
NSLA does not own copyright in comments posted on this site. However, by submitting a comment contributors agree that their comments be licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia Licence. NSLA will be able to edit and re- use comments provided we attribute the contributor.
We reserve the right to change, add or modify these conditions at any time.